We at Coventry Log Homes have built our reputation on supplying the finest and most complete log home package available. We supply only the highest-quality materials in every home, because we believe our log homes should last a lifetime.
- Most complete log home package available
- We eliminate the middle man by sending the home straight from our onsite mill to the customer
- All logs are kiln-dried, eastern white pine, and pre-cut
- Easy assembly. Logs are lettered and numbered to ensure quick and easy construction
4 Series to Choose From
- Craftsman Series—The sky is the limit on these floor plans. The components we use in this series are second to none.
- Tradesman Series—High quality and cost effective design. These plans are designed to make the best use of materials.
- Cabin Series—Cost effective package. Structurally sound logs that may have imperfections in appearance help make this an affordable package choice.
- Recreational Camp Series—An excellent choice for the weekend getaway without the cost of a full-fledged home.
The most meaningful way to shop is to compare the overall quality, value, package contents and price. When choosing a log home company, you also should consider service, experience and reputation. We have made it easier to compare by offering a log wall package, shell package and our all-inclusive complete package. We guarantee our quality and price are the best you can find.
Year founded: 1993
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: None
Wood species: White pine
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Kiln dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat – inside
- Flat – outside
- Lap siding
- Round – inside
- Round – outside
Heights: 4″ to 6″
Widths: 4″ to 6″
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
Types of fastening devices: Other
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
- Foam gasket
Types of building code compliance available: Our plans are certified to meet state/local building codes by the company.
Other available services:
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
Are you ready to build your dream log home? If so, you’ll love the variety of related resources Coventry Log Homes and MyWoodHome.com have to offer. Click here to download a library of log home content discussing everything from choosing a producer to financing to design.